Get Impacted Ear Wax Removal Today!
Welcome to our impacted ear wax removal website. If you are looking for the best place to get impacted ear wax removal, you have found what you are looking for here as we are experts in removing impacted ear wax. The majority of people find that ear wax impaction removal using micro suction is completely painless and is much more comfortable than ear wax irrigation or syringing.
We remove impacted ear wax using a medical suction unit that is specially adapted for the removal of impacted ear wax. If you are in a hurry to get rid of your impacted ear wax, we e often have same day ear wax suction appointments available. We do, however, recommend that you treat your impacted ear wax with Earol twice a day for at least three days prior to your wax removal appointment.
We have a number of deep wax removal clinics around London and Hertfordshire:
Our Impacted Ear Wax Removal Clinics
- Marylebone, Central London: Our Central London microsuction ear wax removal clinic is located just two minutes’ walk from Baker Street station. This clinic also opens on Saturdays.
- North London: Our North London microsuction ear wax removal clinic is just a short walk from East Finchley station.
- North West London: Our Mill Hill microsuction ear wax removal clinic is close to Mill Hill Broadway National Rail station – NOW OPEN.
- Middlesex: Our Pinner, North West London microsuction ear wax removal clinic is about 5 minutes’ walk from Pinner station.
- West London: Our West London microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Ealing is a few minutes’ walk from West Ealing station and is also not far from Ealing Broadway.
- South West Herts: Our South West Herts microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Rickmansworth is a very short walk from Rickmansworth station, and is just inside the M25, close to Watford, Northwood and Chorleywood.
- Mid Herts: Our Mid Herts microsuction ear wax removal clinic in Welwyn Garden City is next to John Lewis, and just a short walk from Welwyn Garden City station in Mid Hertfordshire.
How To Book An Impacted Ear Wax Removal Appointment
As soon as you are ready to book your impacted ear wax removal appointment, click on the Book Now button, or follow the link to the booking page, where you can book your ear wax micros uction appointment. The process is very simple:
- First, create a free account and provide your contact details so that we can send you confirmation of your appointment.
- Then choose the location, and click Ear Wax Removal
- Now decide if you need wax removed from one or both ears, or if you would prefer one of our out of hours appointments – our out of hours appointments are before 9am, from 5.30pm or at weekends.
- Choose your preferred practitioner or click “Any Staff Member” (Great if you want it done ASAP!)
- Now pick the time, and then confirm.
- At this point it will take you through the payment process, after which your appointment details will be confirmed to you by email and text message.
To book your ear wax suction appointment online click the button below, or head to the booking page here.