Book An Ear Clinic London Appointment Online
You can use the form below to book a London ear clinic appointment online.
- First, create a free account by clicking on "Click here to register" and filling in your details. Make sure you provide your correct email address, so that we can send confirmation of your appointment.
- Once you are logged in, click on BOOK NOW near the bottom left.
- Then choose the location you would like to visit eg. Central London (you can scroll this list).
- Click Ear Wax Removal.
- Now choose if you want Microsuction for One Ear or for Two Ears.
- If you want to be seen before 9am, after 5.00pm or at weekends, choose Microsuction Out Of Hours - the price is the same whether it is for one or two ears. Currently only Central London and Welwyn Garden City have out of hours appointments.
- Choose your preferred practitioner or click "Any Staff Member" (Great if you want it done ASAP!)
- Now pick the date and time, and then click BOOK. (If you can't find a time that suits you, you may find a suitable time at another clinic.)
- At this point it will take you through the payment process, after which your appointment details will be confirmed to you by email and text message.
We look forward to seeing you for your London ear clinic appointment!
EARLY / LATE / SATURDAY APPOINTMENTSNOTE: We have a limited number of evening and early morning micro suction appointments at our Baker Street and East Finchley clinics. We also have a number of Saturday appointments at our Baker Street clinic. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please choose Microsuction Out Of Hours as the appointment type. You can also try this if there are no Microsuction One Ear or Microsuction Two Ears appointments left.
Online Booking ConfirmationYour online booking is not confirmed until you complete the payment process. We are sorry that we have had to introduce this policy due to a small number of people who have booked and not attended, preventing genuine people from receiving treatment.
Difficulty Booking OnlineIf you have difficulty with messages like "Your session has timed out", please try using Google Chrome browser instead.
Telephone BookingsIf you would prefer to book your appointment over the telephone, you can call our office on 0800 1 337 987. However, appointments booked this way attract a £5 booking fee. We are very sorry, but we have to strictly adhere to this policy.
Cancellation PolicyPlease give plenty of notice to cancel or move your appointment, otherwise a cancellation fee will apply, as it may prevent another person receiving treatment:
|Hours Notice||Cancellation Fee|
|24 or more||50%|
|12 or more||75%|
|Less than 12||100%|